Canada played an instrumental role in drafting and promoting the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child. The Convention outlines the responsibilities governments have to ensure a child’s right to survival, healthy development, protection and participation in all matters that affect them. The four general principles of the Convention are: non-discrimination, the best interests of the child, the right to life, survival and development, and respect for the views of the child.  Public Health Agency of Canada
Convention on the Rights of the Child 
1. States Parties recognize the right of the child to the enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of health
2. States Parties shall pursue full implementation of this right and, in particular, shall take appropriate measures:
(c) … taking into consideration the dangers and risks of environmental pollution;
(e) To ensure that all segments of society, in particular parents and children, are informed, have access to education and are supported in the use of basic knowledge of child health (dangers from wind turbines near homes and schools)
Environmental pollution, Parents and children, are informed
– The Ontario Provincial government and the Canadian Federal government do not inform those living, playing or working near industrial wind turbines of the possible dangers associated with operations of the turbines. The Ontario 400m to 550m setback is from residences.  There is no established setback from property lines, roads, or in the case of leased land, no setback for employees or children on that property.
– The Ontario Ministry of Environment has repeatedly failed to adequately regulate, monitor and enforce emissions from industrial wind turbines.    
– The Canadian Federal government regulates and defines “radiation” as either electromagnetic or acoustic. And governs this under the Radiation Emitting Devices Act . The Canadian Federal government does not regulate of even inform Ontario citizens of the possible risks associated with industrial wind turbine operation.
– H.A.R.M. 20 or more families suffering health effects. Christine and …..